Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sick :(

Ok you guys who go to my school i went home today during Science class because like some other people my head and throat were hurting........ Not to good of a day! Its cold and windy out! So...................SWINE FLU! yes, swine flu you have heard it many,many,many of times on the news and in the newspaper. Well as some of you know 5 girls on my soccer team are out because of the swine flu! All of our games and practices have been chancelled! It really stinks. This past weekend was one of my friend Wesleys birthday party. I think everyone had a good time! It was really fun because we played flashlight tag, sat around the fire, and the best thing I think we all got to see everyone from our old school! Happy late birthday wes-man! Oh so my family is building a deck (a back deck) so im really excited! I gtg my mom has to get on the computer and do somekind of work! See you guys soon!

-Gabi

No comments:

Post a Comment