Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I made it!!!!!!

So to those of you who acually read my blog you will know that a couple of nights ago I went to ODP (I had to answer this question so many times "What does ODP stand for?") ODP stands for Olempic Development Program. You would try out for this soccer team and if the people their thought you were good than they would send you an e-mail saying the you were invited and was saw by many people and then you go into the "pool" its where all the players in all of Indiana that were seen go against each other and try to make the State pool and so on intill you make the state pool you get on the team. Soooooo........I GOT AN E-MAIL!!!!!! I got it today!!! I was sooooooo excited but nervous because I wasnt sure if I was going to make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment