Monday, June 15, 2009

Patoka

Well for my birthday my family went down to a lake called Patoka Lake it was soooooo much fun!!! My mom and Dad said that we were not going to have a party but then a few of my good friends came with us. We had sooooo much fun! Madeline,Kendall,Lauren,and Alexis tried to wakeboard but the board was to small for anyone but ME!!!!! Everyone tubed and had a blast!!!!The water was not to cold and crystal clear. I think that was the best birthday party EVER!!!!!



-Gabi

3 comments:

  1. hey gabi. i had soooo much fun at patoka. i am glad we had the people we did cause we get along so well. we are sooo close. so anyways, thanks!!



    *madeline*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gabi i had sooo much fun! love the new look on ur blog! i was awful at wake boarding!
    hehe
    ♥Kendall♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwww thankz you guys im soooooglad you had fun! Luv ya! Your Bff



    -Gabi

    ReplyDelete